~Welcome~

I love everything about my life...the good and bad times...this page is for me to express myself through my emotions and thoughts...Also to show things that I like and am interested in...I am a mother or 2 wonderful boys and 1 Fantastic Girl...Married life is hard but it is worth all the troubles to be with the one you love...Enjoy my posts as I will be expressing myself on these pages.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Kristen Stewart

Kristen Stewart is on the cover of Interview Magazine.  and she is looking AmAZing!  Filming is continuing up in vancouver for Eclipse.  Peter Facinelli tweeted baout being in the woods today and playing vet for our favorite wolf.  How freaking exciting!  We all know what that scene is...and it is one I am looking forward to.  So things are moving along.  Only 49 more days until New Moon.  It feels like it will never get here...in the mean time enjoy these wonderful pics of Kristen.  Peace out people!







No comments:

Post a Comment