~Welcome~

I love everything about my life...the good and bad times...this page is for me to express myself through my emotions and thoughts...Also to show things that I like and am interested in...I am a mother or 2 wonderful boys and 1 Fantastic Girl...Married life is hard but it is worth all the troubles to be with the one you love...Enjoy my posts as I will be expressing myself on these pages.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Death Cab for Cutie

Alright today the new video for Death Cab for Cutie came out...and it has new New Moon footage.  Well a little if you have not seen it yet then you need to I will post it below...Enjoy!
The movie companion came out yesterday and it looks awesome...I do not have one yet because my funds are low.  As soon as I have the extra money it will be mine.  Filming is still going on...looks like they are at Bella's for a bit more filming. and who knows what else...it is getting so close to New Moon that my excitement level keeps getting higher!  Well that is all I have to say today...Have a great night/day!

No comments:

Post a Comment