~Welcome~

I love everything about my life...the good and bad times...this page is for me to express myself through my emotions and thoughts...Also to show things that I like and am interested in...I am a mother or 2 wonderful boys and 1 Fantastic Girl...Married life is hard but it is worth all the troubles to be with the one you love...Enjoy my posts as I will be expressing myself on these pages.

Monday, October 5, 2009

My Favorite Lines for Twilight

Today I have decided to just put some of my favorite lines/quotes for Twilight...the news is flowing but most if just random that everyone knows...KStew and RPatz went out this weekend..and Paps followed them.  Billy Burke finished filming for Eclipse and so did Gil.  We are seeing the end of filming coming which makes me very excited because that means we are that much closer to seeing New Moon. 
  My bestie and I are planning on going to the New Moon Premiere so it will be an adventure. 
The biggest news of all. Well for me anyway!  Peter Facinelli will be in Henderson, NV on Sunday the 11th. And I am gonna get to go!  YAY!   He will be doing another meet and greet with proceeds going to Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation.  Great guy that PFach.  So that is all I know right now but next are my quotes and then I will post a few pics for those that just need some visual stimulation for the day!

"That's Edward.  He's gorgeous of course, but don't waste your time.  He doesn't date.  Apparently non of the girls here are good-looking enough for him." ~Jessica pg 22~

"Fine, then.  I followed your scent." ~Edward pg 180~

"I hear voices in my head and you're worried that you're the freak." ~Edward pg 181~

"Of all things about me that could frighten you, you worry about mt driving." ~Edward pg 213~

"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb..." "What a stupid lamb." What a sick, masochistic lion."
~Edward and Bella pg 274~

"Yeah it's an off day when I don't get somebody telling me how edible I smell." ~Bella pg 306~

"Your hair looks like a haystack...but I like it." ~Edward pg 314~

"And your worried, not because you're headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won't approve of you, correct?" ~Edward pg 320~

"Do you think any of us want to look into his eyes for the next hundred years if he loses you?"
~Alice pg 411~

"I'll be the first to admit that I have no experience with relationships, But it just seems logical...a man and a woman have to be somewhat equal...as in, one of them can't always be swooping in and saving the other one.  They have to save each other equally." ~Bella pg 473-474~

"You'll never caught me betting against Alice." ~Bella pg 477~

"I'm not coming over anymore if Alice is going to treat me like Guinea Pig Barbie when I do."
~Bella pg 482~

"Do you want me to bolt the doors so you can massacre the unsuspecting townsfolk?" ~Bella pg 492~

"Twilight, again, Another ending, No matter how perfect the day is, it always has to end." ~Edward pg 495~

"In what parallel dimension would I ever have gone to prom of my own free will?" ~Bella pg 495~

"Look I love you more than everything else in the world combined.  Isn't that enough?" ~Bella pg 498~

"Yes, it is enough.  Enough for forever." ~Edward pg 498~



Alright that is it.  I do like the regular ones that everone else likes but I thought these would be great ones to post...I hope you all enjoy them...Now I will post a few of my fav pics of the cast...I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.













No comments:

Post a Comment