~Welcome~

I love everything about my life...the good and bad times...this page is for me to express myself through my emotions and thoughts...Also to show things that I like and am interested in...I am a mother or 2 wonderful boys and 1 Fantastic Girl...Married life is hard but it is worth all the troubles to be with the one you love...Enjoy my posts as I will be expressing myself on these pages.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Weekend Update

I have been away from the blog for a few days but I am back now.  Filming is still going on in Vancouver the released a video that shows "Riley" Running from a shadow that we all know is Victoria.  This is supposed to be the opening scene to Eclipse.  How does that make you feel?  I am excited because it takes you right into the action and suspence.  YAY!  So filming is still going and will be finishing up around Halloween.
Rob is in France promoting New Moon.  Taylor Went to Chicago to a Taylor Swift concert.  now word on where Kristen is or the rest of the cast...probably getting in some relaxing this weekend.  with it being Thanksgiving in Canada on Monday.  I will post the video of Xavier later this week...
~The biggest news of all!~
Peter Facinelli will be an hours drive from my house tomorrow and I will be there...at the Galleria Mall in Henderson, NV.  I will post my pics when I get home either tomorrow night or Monday morning.  I am pumped.  so it is getting late.  and I need to head to bed early morning tomorrow!

Lots of photoshoots and mags coming out with the Twilight cast on the cover and details of New Moon so we all know it is getting close...only 39 more days!  YAY!

I'm out people!

No comments:

Post a Comment