~Welcome~

I love everything about my life...the good and bad times...this page is for me to express myself through my emotions and thoughts...Also to show things that I like and am interested in...I am a mother or 2 wonderful boys and 1 Fantastic Girl...Married life is hard but it is worth all the troubles to be with the one you love...Enjoy my posts as I will be expressing myself on these pages.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New Moon Run Time



Alright...they have released the New Moon run time...it will be 2:02.  I feel they could have made it 2:30 at least...I am sure no one would mind...and of course people are all pissy cuz they feel there will only be 45min of Rob.  but that is fine with me cuz he will be there in dream sequences and hallucinations.  He might be in it more than we all think...besides Taylor needs some screen time, he has worked really hard to keep the part.

Some of the cast will be at the Spike TV Scream Awards, which is taping on the 17th and airing on the 27th.  There will be new New Moon footage so that is super exciting and Twilight is up for awards as is Taylor, Robert, and Kristen.  Also Cam is up for best villian.  make sure you vote @ spiketv.com

 Alright only 3 more weeks of filming Eclipse.  I am so excited to see promo pics for it!  Have a nice evening everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment