~Welcome~

I love everything about my life...the good and bad times...this page is for me to express myself through my emotions and thoughts...Also to show things that I like and am interested in...I am a mother or 2 wonderful boys and 1 Fantastic Girl...Married life is hard but it is worth all the troubles to be with the one you love...Enjoy my posts as I will be expressing myself on these pages.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Busy times

Well for the next 4 weeks things are pretty busy...it is nice to have things to do to keep my mind off the fact that I only have 7 weeks until baby Lydia is due...

Yesterday we had a Lia Sophia party at my house and Glady has decided to sell Lia Sophia...then tomorrow is Kyle's birthday party.  Hius actual birthday is on Wednesday the 28th...Then on Saturday May 1st..a baby shower for me and Evelyn in Las Vegas...The next week it Jaymes's birthday and Mother's Day...then a baby shower for me on the 15th..at my house...Finally I have one last party on the 22nd for a pampered chef party at a friends house....Oh yea and a dr appointment for Kyle in Vegas May 24th and a breastfeeding class on May 25th...In between all this there are finals for school and registering Jaymes for his classes...WOW WOW WOW....Everything just bunched up in the same month...but it is good because it will make time go by faster...

Jaymes has a new/old friend that has been hang out with him lately but it is kind of annoying because this friend has no kids and thinks Jaymes can do things whenever he wants...That is very much not he case...We need to have a more advance notice of doing things than normal people because we have to work around the family schedule...and right now things are pretty busy...It is great he has a friend I just wish that friend would realize that we have a family and family comes first.

Ok I am done..just needed to write everything down and than is great to have it all out so I can see what is going on..

No comments:

Post a Comment