~Welcome~

I love everything about my life...the good and bad times...this page is for me to express myself through my emotions and thoughts...Also to show things that I like and am interested in...I am a mother or 2 wonderful boys and 1 Fantastic Girl...Married life is hard but it is worth all the troubles to be with the one you love...Enjoy my posts as I will be expressing myself on these pages.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

WOW

Alright I have not been updating this thing like I should be...but I have been a little busy with a new baby and 2 other children.  Also housework, shopping and just everyday life with children. 

So first off last time I updated I said I was going to be 37 weeks on Sunday and go to the Doctor on Tuesday.  Well I went to the doctor on Tuesday and my heart rate was 140 so my doctor sent me straight to the hospital for some fluids and tests...I ended up staying over night and was contracting slightly all night...but not enough to keep me there...So as the doctor was headed to discharge me I decided to do some squats and running in place.  then relaxed and felt some wetness down there...so I had my favorite Nurse check to see if it was amniotic fluid or just discharge.  And Guess what it was Amniotic fluid so they started the pitocin.
  You don't need to know the rest of the story...so Lydia Gwen was born at 9:18 pm on May 26, 2010...
       weighing 6 lbs 9 oz and measuring 20 inches long.


On to the boys.  Adam is getting super big and enjoying having a little sister.  He is also being a big help with everything.  He helps me with Kyle and helps me clean up the house.  He does pick on Kyle sometimes but that is normal for kids.  so Life with him is going good.


Not sure what this face is about but he was so happy this day.  June 2nd


Kyle is 2 and such a little butt...he is totally in the terrible 2 stage...he wants everything his way and no other way.  He also learned how to climb out of his crib and I decided to have him sleep in his toddler bed but he hates going to sleep in it...he likes the fact that he can get out when ever HE wants...So I am up late with him but I love him.

Bath time is great fun!  Kyle loves to play with this bottle just to pour it on his head...hey anything to get his hair wet.


So that is what is going on in my life...Cleaning, Cooking, and Kids...it is great...it makes me tired but I am dealing with it one day at a time...Well that is it for now...I am hoping to post more often...now and keep people up to date with my life...this is an easy way for everyone to know how things are going in my life.

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment