~Welcome~

I love everything about my life...the good and bad times...this page is for me to express myself through my emotions and thoughts...Also to show things that I like and am interested in...I am a mother or 2 wonderful boys and 1 Fantastic Girl...Married life is hard but it is worth all the troubles to be with the one you love...Enjoy my posts as I will be expressing myself on these pages.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Life...

Ok so this page was totally for Twilight news and sharing my love of Twilight with people...I think I will continue that but also add my life stuff along with it...I need some where I can write what I feel and express myself without causing a mess in the porcess.  Have a place to let it all out will benefit me and my family.  This will be like my stress reliever...

So today is March 27th...and my ex-step dad has been here since Monday...It is very frustrating that he is here...it just makes my life harder...He doesn't help and just sits there when the kids are doing something they are not supposed to be doing....He complains about how much pain he is in because of his operation that happened over 2 years ago and I am just plain sick of him...He has not helped me in anyway except for waking the kids up super early!  and eating my food and drinking my soda...there is other stuff to drink...also he just leaves and thinks we will and should be home when he gets here...Excuse me this is my house!  not yours...I am so sick of him and will be very happy tomorrow when he leaves to go back to his Mommie's house...He thought that he was going to come here to Mesquite and get a job in a week...well that didn't happen...and I knew it wouldn't...My hubby has been looking for a job for over 6 months...Where does he think he woudl live anyway?  my house? HELL NO!!!   no no no FUCK NO!!!   he would not help and he would just take up space that I need for our new little one...I am pregnant and due in June...we have a three bedroom...and need the room for the baby...So he needs to leave...a visit is different but he thought I would invite him to stay...he is not family anymore and I don't have to be nice...I am a nice person but I still don't have to let him live here...I wish my mom lived closer but not him...My mom can come here and stay until she gets a place if that is her choice...because she is my MOM...and I know she will help me and Jaymes with bills and the family....But Jim needs to find himself a different place and needs to realize that we all don't care for him all that much...

OK that is so much better...I have that off my chest and can continue with my day...Schoolwork calls...

No comments:

Post a Comment