~Welcome~

I love everything about my life...the good and bad times...this page is for me to express myself through my emotions and thoughts...Also to show things that I like and am interested in...I am a mother or 2 wonderful boys and 1 Fantastic Girl...Married life is hard but it is worth all the troubles to be with the one you love...Enjoy my posts as I will be expressing myself on these pages.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Getting Started

Okay this is going to be a page where I blog about updates I have found out about the Twilight Saga...My friend LoLa has trouble with some pages so this is where I will post everything for her...I will get info from other bloggers and news sources...just so everyone can see...I hope you all enjoy this as much as I do...I will post my favorite quotes from the books and the movies (as the come) I am a huge fan and can't wait to get this thing started to here we go...Better late than Never!

Have a great Twilight day!

Chelly Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment